There are probably 1,000 or more ways dry ice can be used or applied. Following are some examples of industries we service:
- Film Industry – Utilize dry ice for special effects, application to create fog for film and television production (also known as weather effects) – Dry ice produces an opaque and odorless vapor vs. oil based fog machines.
- Hospitals/Blood Banks – For shipping of enzymes, plasma, platelets, and various perishable products.
- Bio Tech Companies/Research & Development Companies – For shipping and freezing of perishable products, low temperature testing.
- Power Outages/Refrigeration Breakdowns – Requires dry ice to protect against spoilage of foods and perishable products, major food chains, ice cream companies, food warehouses.
- Universities – Require dry ice for lab testing and shipping of deep freezing products .
- Water Well Treating/Gas Tank Removal Companies – Utilize dry ice as a precaution against sparks which can create explosive reaction.
- Fresh Meat Processing & Shipping – Prevention of spoilage in shipping tempered products.
- Carbonating Beverages – Adding carbonation to beverages.
- Food Testing Kitchens – Used for shipping samples.
- Restaurants and Night Clubs – Create elaborate drink effects and also used in displaying specialty dishes with smoke/fog effect.
- Industrial Cleaning – Pellet blasting for cleaning.
- Tile Removal – Utilized to loosen glue on tiles to remove tiling.
- Ice Cream Distributors – Utilizes for freezing ice cream.
- Live Theater Production – Use for fog/smoke effect for live shows
KT Ice Service provides dry ice service in block and pellet form. Products available ½” to ¾” pellets and 1½” to 2” block form packaging which can be delivered on a regular schedule or on as needed basis. We also provide 24 hour emergency delivery service for our commercial clients, with approximate arrival time from 1 to 3 hours.
Over a long history, KT Ice has exceeded our client’s expectation for services and products with reliable on time deliveries. Our dispatch office number is 818-929-6771.